Friday, July 24, 2020

Slow email and fast Spam!

It seems lately ,, the incoming comments for my blog are rather slow to appear,,  I had 4 this morning but with earlier dates, the 21st-23rd,, and yet I checked my comment box last night and there were no comments.. hmmm,,,
 
BUT... that being said... once again my Blog account is getting slammed with 'very improper' spam comments!
For a short while I was getting these disgusting vial spams over on my Trailer blog,, and they finally ceased,, and now they are coming to this blog. 
Why do people think it's ok to do that?,  to sully someone's blog?
It's like an unwelcome person barging into your house and spewing vial and vulgar language and suggestions!!!
I can only hope these Spammers develop raging blisters on their fingers and bottoms... and their eyeballs constantly water so they can not spend time on  the computer to annoy innocent peoples blogs or anywhere else.
 
Anyhow,, I will continue to delete their shameful comments, and enjoy the kind words left for me by others who visit my blog,..
 
FYI, thought I would share these cleaver ideas I spotted over on pinterest... plant domes and a watering jug...
 A watering container, what a great craft idea for kids to make for their moms who like to garden...
 
Have a wonderful weekend,,, as for me,, I am off to go harvest my onions.... now if only my beets were ready to harvest, so I can preserve them... I am actually thinking I might do freezer beets this year, rather than canning...
Happy almost end of the month...
 

2 comments:

  1. I was getting lots of nasty comments too but since I moderate all comments, I just delete them and move on. I think a lot of them are done by robots.
    Those garden ideas are great ones. I like the watering jug and may have to make one of those for myself! Take care.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been getting those awful comments too. I can't imagine what type person he or she might be, that gets pleasure out of such a thing. Sure must lead a pitiful boring life. I love pickled beets, but never grow beets because my husband hates them. I like the ideas for using the water jugs.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....