Friday, July 10, 2020

Hedgie the Hedge Hog

Well I finally finished up another UFO..
A wee Hedge Hog pillow...
 So,,, what do you think?
I love wool felt projects,,, I really should stitch them more often...
 
As  for the old wooden Cigar Box,,, using old empty wooden thread spools, I wrapped embroidery floss around them. I had a box full of half used skeins, most were missing the labels, so this was the perfect way to do to keep them tidy.
 
And now it's time to move onto another project....

2 comments:

  1. Your little pillow is so cute. I love the hedgehog. Wrapping the floss around the spools is a brilliant idea and cute too!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!! I am hoping to get back to my wool applique...so fun. That hedgehog pillow is precious! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....