Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Let the Decorations Begin!

Well... I decided to start the decorating festivities a bit early... I usually wait until the weekend after Thanksgiving.. but since everything is different this year because of the Pandemic.. I thought why not be different too! I actually put up my white Christmas tree with all white and sparkly decorations... the next day,,, I took it down! pretty but just to plain! So instead I put up my red tree,,,with white trimings.. much better. I will post some photos,, but my camera is old and the quality of the photos are not so good..
Oh good stars! I just realized, I hadn't taken any photos on my camera,, I guess I will do so tomorrow and then post a photo of the tree..
love my small collection of Nut Crackers,, it's the German in me.
I only put up 3 of my mini trees,,, normally I have them all over the house..
I have also par'ed down my woodland scene...
I will try to get some better photos and when I do, I'll replace these.. but for now,, let the Christmas decorating festivities begin! HoHoHo!

4 comments:

  1. I like all of your decorations. I put mine up in the RV last week. I needed a change from the fall stuff since there was snow on the ground. A lot of people are decorating early to get some cheerfulness in this strange time we're in. I rarely put decorations up before December 7. We always waiting until December birthdays in our family were done so we could give the birthday people all of the attention.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du bist eine "echte Amerikanerin" geworden, liebe Grace, deine Dekoration ist bunt, opulent und sehr farbenprächtig.
    Ich wünsche dir eine schöne Adventszeit, liebe Grüße, deine Jutta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, Jutta... Ja,, ein Amerikanerin mit Deustche Blut :>)

      Delete
  3. I always enjoy Traditional decorations but I also love Whimsy...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....