Saturday, November 21, 2020

Well, I got some Blogger Bugs Worked Out!

Well, I finally got some Blogger Bugs worked out,,, for now! I have been kind of busy in my sewing room,, I was in several sewing swaps,, and go figure, I forgot to take photos of some of my projects before I mailed them off... BTW... Postage is getting Expencive!!!!
The recent swap I am in is a Wine Bottle deco bag swap... So I quilted up a wine bottle bag with Christmas fabric... I made 2 matching plate pads and 2 mug rugs from the same fabric as well....
I did a little baking as well... Yummy Banana Rum & Chocolate Chip bread.. Oh MY it turned out fabulous!
I also finally mastered my mom's Greis soup, thanx to a lovely friend, Jutta, in Berlin, who was able to fine the correct recipe for me.
I found (another) delightful double decker Hat Box... and for only $3.99 at a local Thrift...
And, I machine embroidered some $ hanging gift tags... I need to pick up some candy canes to tuck into them as well.. Well, that's it for now,, time to go have another slice of my yummy Banana bread.. Stay Home, Stay Safe, 2021 will be a better year my friends...

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found the Blogger issues. It can be a real pain sometimes can't it?
    Your projects are beautiful. I especially like the hanging gift tags. We'll be giving some gift cards and money at Christmas since I won't be shopping anywhere soon so something like that would come in handy.
    That bread looks absolutely yummy! Isn't the sky a beautiful blue this morning? We just finished going to church online and now will take a walk this fine day.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bread looks delicious! and the little Christmas gifts you've made are all so cute. I really like the little bags for money and a candy cane. That is such a good idea. Do you collect old hat boxes. My daughter Lynn loves them. Of course, she loves old hats too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Grace,
    mmmhhh, das Brot sieht wirklich lecker aus, ich freue mich, dass ich dir bei der Rezeptsuche helfen konnte, gerne wieder!
    Die kleinen Geld-Taschen finde ich ganz toll, deine Dekoration für Weihnachten steht ja schon, bei uns wird erst am Wochenende dekoriert.
    Viele liebe Grüße, deine Jutta

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....