Friday, September 6, 2024

Ready for Crafting Season...

Well, I got a bit of the "Crafting Bug" and started a few projects.. A mini Wine bottle apron, a felt Angel ornament, and some dish towels. I found the cute Autumn Gnome towels and pot holders at the 'Dollar Tree Store".. perfect for a quick and easy gift. Just gather the towel in the center, then stitch on the pot holder, add a button and Voila" I also purchased some "fat quarter' fabrics to play with some quilt designs.. That will be a rainy day project.. right now it is to hot, 90+ degrees, to sit and sew. I am still having issues with my Blogger account, so it takes longer to navigate,, but I will try to post occassionaly..

2 comments:

  1. I have zero motiviation for crafting of any sort this season. All the kids live in small apartments, and most of my family does not put up a tree. I used to make and gift ornaments every year, but not anymore. I purged my crafting supplies and donated most of them. I do like your current projects. I still have a good amount of yarn, and have been donating lap afghans to senior centers and family members living in assisted living.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.W., I hear ya,, I miss the days when setting up the tree and re-visiting the special handmade ornaments were so special.

      Delete

I love hearing from you....