Thursday, September 26, 2024

Stitched up a couple of handy towels for Autumn...

I love going to the 'Dollar Store' to buy enexpensive dish towels and pot holders.. From start to finish I can have a quick little gift to give. Now I am thinking about making some Christmas ones next,...
The cute Black & White, did not photograph very well.. but you get the idea.
I am still having a difficult time accessing Blogger/BlogSpot... I have tried on both my HP computer and my Apple Mac Book.. Oh well, maybe one of my teenager grand-kids will help me out.. HaHaHa!!! Happy Autumn

1 comment:

  1. Haven't seen your blog in such a long time. Glad to see you are back. Oh, I get so disgusted. My problem is loading pictures from my iPhone to the computer. I have to send pictures to my husband and he then emails them back to me, then I download them to my computer. ?? Your little towels are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....