Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Busy lil' ol me....





I am having "Sew" much fun...as you can see.... the "colorful"(to say the least)lounger/P.J.'s are for fun. The denim vest is from some scrap denim fabric that was once a denim curtain panal. I will use it to pin my MJF & SOTF patches on.
The cute apron is from a fat quarter pattern...I love it.
The Felt Pins were a gift from my talented neighbor, Andria. In the last picture are pins I made years ago. My felt Turkey is missing an eye, poor thing! the Stocking is plastic canvas and the R/W/B Heart is fabric attached (w/wonderunder) to felt & decrorated w/ glitter & a star.
And of course, "Safety Pin" Pins.... be sure to click on the pic's to see them better.
Thanx for peeking....

4 comments:

  1. okay so i love all your new projects..yes i know you already knew that! HA! Oh I cannot wait for those cutie little pins to come to life woman....great idea! Knock back a martini for me wont you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed my visit and seeing all your wonderful projects. Thanks for the welcome on the MaryJaneFarmgirl connection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are all so adorable ! I esp love the doileyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one with the brown and pink and lime green! I love the "quartered" effect and the simplicity of the apron itself. The kitties and Eiffel (sp) tower print is sooooo cute!! Great Job!

    Carrie M of MJ Farm Sisterhood (#147)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....