Saturday, August 23, 2008

Another Fun Day



Well here are 3 more aprons that I purchased in the last 2 days. I bought the red one at a local Thrift Shop. The red one is reversible and is made from a satin type fabric. As for the other two, I purchased them at the Buggy Barn Quilt and Antique Show.

As you can see I have the approval of both Cissy Girl & Dolly for my choice of aprons. As I type, Cissy is still snuggled on the aprons, sweetly dreaming of being able to wear an apron someday...or not! lol!

In the second picture, I found this Singer sewing machine at the same Thrift Shop where I bought the red apron. It works wonderfully and was priced at $9.99 plus I had a 20% off coupon! How COOOL is that!?!?

Time to dig through my fabric stash and start sewing some aprons on that New-Old Singer!

2 comments:

  1. The quilts are beautiful and the sewing machine is great! what a great price too! Kudos friend - you made out great at the thrift store on that one!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....