Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What I have been up tooooo!

Don't you just Love wonderful finds? I found this cool wine caddy, it was tarnished silver with a price tag of only $1.00 at a yard sale...For those of you who know me,,,know I luv spray paint.. so some pink paint, tarnished rack and voila! instant cute!
Now I can serve one of my favorite wines, OPOLO, to my guests in style.


Don't you just love it......


This is the 'before' of the wine caddy...oh and licence plate purse was $3 and the cocktail shaker was only $1....just love unexpected yard sale finds!


My hubby asking Peekaboo kitty who she thinks will win "American Idol"....


Both are glued to the T.V...waiting to see who will win...shhhh!


A little friend who dropped in...This 1 of the 2 Hummingbirds that come to our feeder daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....