Thursday, July 14, 2011

I have been in the Dungeon...

Yep! I have been spending time again in my Dungeon again and this is what I have been up tooooo! I have 'sew' much fun in my sewing room.... This is the apron & 'tuck-ins' for my Apron Swap partner..... As you can see, the theme is 'Tropical~Aloha'.

I purposely placed the pockets so the birds would look like they are perched on the pocket....if you click on the photo it will give you a better view. (yes there is a yoyo on this apron-can you see it?)

and yes... this was what my apron was in it's former life... a MuMu....how fun is that...

Just got to love re-purposing..... I even (re) attached the origional dress lable to the apron.

Aloha!

2 comments:

  1. Well, look at you go...that was fast and you sure had an eye for that fabric...cute apron! She'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea re-purposing another piece of clothing. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....