Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sign of the Economy Still Sluggish....

Another home, back to the bank......a sign that our economy is still struggling...
When I take the back way into town I pass this house.... then one day I started to notice,,,I hadn't seen the 2 black dogs around.....later I noticed a pile of trash along side the house.....

Now the roof is showing wear from wind damage, and the screen doors are off and the weeds are growing up around the once was well manicured home. Also the boat that had been parked out to the left side behind the garage is now missing....So I decided to pull around toward the front side which looks horribly forlorn and run down. Even the Realty sign is hanging hap hazardly from it's post.... I decided to see what the house was listed for,,,and the Realty company listing the house had closed down...and the listing has been pulled...so I am thinking it is a foreclosure...

How sad... it was once a family's home,,,complete with a basketball hoop attached over the garage.

I hope our economy turns around soon, it's sad to think how many other families have succumb to foreclose and have/are losing their homes and memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....