Monday, December 2, 2013

It Was NTOOD...

SO, for NTOOD,,, 'National Tie One On Day' hosted by EllynAnn Geisel (author of, The Apron Book);... I chose to 'Tie one on'... an apron silly goose, I didn't plan on getting verschnickered/snookered or a tad tipsy... instead I tied one on with an Apron.. yep, I pulled out one of my Christmas aprons...  let the Holidays begin!

I decided that this year I would deliver a casserole, a bottle of Vino and a plant...
I wrapped the wine bottle in a cute kitchen towel with a wine motif... how apropos  is that!?...

I have to thank my dear friend, EllynAnn, who reminds us to brighten up some one's Holiday season  with a little  home made or bought goodies, wrapped up in a piece of linen or towel or even an apron...  As they say, 'tis better to give, then receive'... and it is soooo true...
I hate receiving those 'wine tote sacks'... I feel guilty if I toss them,,, and I suspect they may have been re-gifted,,, as naturally I would do.... lol!
So wrapping the wine bottle in a dish towel was perfect,,, and finding a towel with a wine motif was perfect.

So what did you do for NTOOD?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....