Saturday, December 14, 2013

Women Supporting Women ...

For those of you who know me,,, know that I believe in the motto, "Women supporting Women"...
There are so many talented women (and men) out there,,, who are trying to make a go of their home business....  and I feel blessed to know some of them...
So when I come across a lady's art/craft skills that I think are wonderful... I just feel the need to share it with all my friends...

I believe the term used is  "Cottage Industry".... or "Home Based"... what ever the name...
I wish I had some of these lovely ladies creative skills and talents... be it Art, Crafting, Sewing, Writing or Music....

My latest find... well actually not latest,,, I discovered this lovely lady's artwork some time back and have purchased her cards in the past as well as recently.... they are truly a work of art.....

Do check out her ('Kimberly Shaw) site at:  http://www.kimberlyshawgraphics.com
Her cards are lovely, and each comes with a tea bag.... a sweet little tuck for the recipient of the card.

As for Kimberly, she is so very gracious... she takes pride in how she packages up your order and to my delight, enclosed was a little tea bag for me,, so I could sip tea will addressing the cards to be sent out.
Oh, and it's not to late to order Holiday cards....
Thank you Kimberly,,, you have brightened my day with your sweet note tucked in with my order.
Merry Christmas in the truest sense of the word...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....