Wednesday, December 9, 2015

No Tree for Me...

I have always been and always will be a Christmas-aholic... but I decided not to do a big Christmas tree this year,,, instead I have set up little 'Winter scenes' around the house...
 this one by the front door makes my hubby grin when he walks in. And yes,,, that is one of those annoying singing Santa's.... lol!
 I didn't put out as many of my mini snowmen and women on the table.. to lazy to pull the box down.
 another little Winter scene....
With family way south or out of State,,, I didn't fell like setting up a tree this year,,, but I still love having little Christmas fun around the house....
It's all good... most all of my gifts have been mailed out as well as the Christmas cards...so this year hubby and I can take it easy, relax by the fire and just enjoy the peacefulness of the season.
Merry Christmas....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....