Sunday, December 20, 2015

Shawnee's Apron Swap....

This year Shawnee hosted a 'Secrete Santa Swap" rather then an apron swap...  what fun it was to gather up goodies for our secrete swap partner...
I had fun gathering,,, but I will admit,,, I am a horrible gift wrapper...
 all kinds of goodies... and I used the word, Candle, to label the little mitten shape gift tags.

Then I mailed off the package..... I am so glad the recipient enjoyed all the goodies.

Then today I popped over to our Post Office Box to pick up the mail and wahoo! I found a package waiting for me.
 the box was had seen better days,,, but everything inside was undamaged.
 How cute my goodies were wrapped... again, I am a horrible gift wrapper....
  and look at all the goodies,,,, Hubby got a frozen dinner tonight so I didn't have to make dinner.. sooooo I could go and enjoy my goodies... (hubby is a sweetie)... I'd like to write more,,, but I want to go enjoy my goodies.. so TaTa4Now!  Oh and HoHoHo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....