Monday, December 7, 2015

Time for Holiday Swap Fun...

For the past 1/2 dozen years I have been participating in Shawnee's Apron Swaps and occasional Secrete Swap fun,,, well here it is,,, that time for another of Shawnee's swap fun...
So, secrete swap partner here are a few things about me:

Some of my Things and Hobbies.
  1. Favorite colors? Purple and Green
  2. Do you collect anything? Fabric, anything vintage 1950's - 1960's
  3. Are you allergic to any fibers, animals or foods? Nope, well maybe Brussel Sprouts! lol! 
  4. Do you have any pets? 2 Himalyan kitties, our indoor fur kids and we have adopted 3 strays, our garage kitties.
  5. Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate? all three  :>)
  6. What do you like to read? garden & craft magazines
  7. What is your favorite holiday treat? Lebekuchen (German spiced cookies)
  8. Does your tree have a theme? changes every year.
  9. Describe your favorite Christmas/seasonal tradition. Watching 'Christmas Vacation' with my hubby... also we celebrate with Ghulwein, a German warmed red wine with spices like a muled warm red wine.
  10. .Hobbies?, stitching, crafting, gardening and of course Glamping with my gal~pals in our little vintage trailers,,, aka  our playhouse on wheels...
Ok, enough about me....  heeheehee.. time to put on a pot of tea and pull out my hidden stash of cookies!  HoHoHo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....