Monday, November 28, 2016

3rd Christmas Here in the Mountains...

This is our 3rd year here in the foothills of the mountains... The 1st year was a new adventure but last year it was very hard for me to get into the Holiday mood...because I so missed my grandkiddos.
I decided to Not let myself miss out this year and pulled out all my Christmas decorations...
and quickly got to work...
I put on my silly snowman sweatshirt, turned on some music to groove too and before I knew it... tada! All Done!
 silly sweatshirt...
 quilt hung...
 music playing.....
 wool felties out...
 stacks and stacks of 'stuff'...
 wreaths need to be hung...
 need to pull down the mini trees...
even have my Holiday apron ready for baking...
 snowman collection....
 Winter fun....
 my red tree....
 wooden deer ...
 more fun.....
Old World Santa...
 my Western Santa...
My rustic Nativity...
 and this is my fun decorations in the family room....
 I have a small collection of 'AnnaLee' dolls .. the Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus are from the 1960's...

This banner was made for me by a dear friend.....
Merry Christmas and Jingle Bells!!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly..that is a lot of decor. That red tree is awesome

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....