Saturday, November 12, 2016

Happy November Dayssssss.....

Yippeeee!  I love November.... why you ask???, well let me tell you...
Trader Joes Market starts displaying their fall food fest!!!! and Holiday foods...
Some of my favorite things,,,
 I bought 3 of the chocolate Advent Calendars, one for each of my grand-kiddos... and for me,,, a box of Brandy Beans,,, Oh YUM!!!
T.J, only carries their 'pumpkin pie' spice during the Autumn months... so I buy them  enough to get me through the summer,,, and it goes with out saying, Ditto on the Pumpkin Spice Bread and Scones...As for the Cedar multi-purpose cleaner,,, that is a staple in our house,,, I love using it and have been using it for well over 10 years...
Ok, time to open that box of Brandy Beans and enjoy!
Happy November....

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard nor seen that type of cleaner. It must be a good one if you have used it for that long. The beans look yummy.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....