Wednesday, March 15, 2017

More Fun Day Projects...

I took the time to make a re-purposed Jeans purse...
I spotted one (blue & pink) at the Thrift down in Palm Springs,, $1.99,,, can't beat the price... but,,, I have 2 grand~girlies so I needed a 2nd one,,, what to do? but a pair of girlie jeans and make one...
 I had some cute kitty themed fabric that I used for the lining and tie/sash...
 as for the handles,, scheeezh,,, they have been in my sewing~stash for ever...
and since we call our one grand~girlie, Ladybug,,, this button is perfect!
 
I also have been busy in some 'mini apron swaps,,, so I have several fun ideas for future swaps,,, but in the mean time I made these for kicks-n-giggles!
 the colors are more brite,,, but either my camera,,, or I,, are not good! lol!
Now to get back to working on some lap quilts for the VA Hospital... see ya later...

3 comments:

  1. Well ain't you somethin'! Those purses are the cutest! Those grand girls are going to love them....heck, I'd love them! Your creativity is unbelievable. I think it's true that the more you do the more creative you get....I need to do more in that vein. Awesome girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SIA... I know... Right?... I really should make one for myself... hmmm, maybe one with those 'blingy' butt pockets all bedazzled up! lolol!

      Delete
  2. Those are cute. I don't carry a purse, but have been thinking of sewing one of those little clutches, just so I can craft one.

    Your grands are gonna love their purses.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....