Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Killing Time Creatively...

I had some time to kill so I rummaged thru my wool craft basket and decided to make a 'wool feltie' as I like to call them..
then I searched 'pintrest' to find this 'quote' and I did and lookie what I did after printing it up...
 I embellished it and then laminated it...

attached some ribbon and now it's on it's way to it's new home...
 and today,,, I made a "'pack of wild ponies for the pasture"... ok, so they are not wild and they are not going out to pasture,,, but they are going to be cute drink straw covers..
 they will be headed up to Spokane in a few weeks.... they are my version of (mini) Stick Horses...
 I got the idea from an old 2005 Better Homes and Garden magazine.
 
what a great way to use up scraps of felt and bits -n- pieces of ric-rac...
I love making wool felties projects,,, great time filler and cute lil projects taboot!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What darling projects! I adore the cat especially and love the Sewing Room Rules....yes, good idea to laminate 'rules'! LOL! Those drink straw covers are too cute! My grands would love those and maybe grandma too! LOL! Hope you're enjoying your summer....looks like it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....