Sunday, July 16, 2017

More Crafty Projects....

With the weather being so hot as it is,,, I spend more time in my sewing room then I do in my garden...
Whish isn't all that bad....
 
I made a 'Tag Blanket'  which is about 18" x 24" and perfect for a 3-6month old infant.
 
 
Then I made Chef aprons for my grand kiddos,,, I made 2  of them out of 1 pillow case and embroidered the girls names on them....
 
 but I was able to find a decent sized of scrap fabric to make one for my grandson..
even found a button with an anchor design,,, perfect for the sail boat fabric.
Now to go iron them....
 
And today I made these pennants to create a banner for my grand-son who is 6 and loves Mickey Mouse.
 I need to buy some cording or ribbon to hang them on.
 I love the cute Mickey cartoons in the primary colors.
Well I think I am all caught up for craft projects,,, well for today anyway.
I need to shop for some cute fabric to make my 2 grand daughters  a banner for each of them.

1 comment:

  1. Love all your 'craftiness'! I need to make aprons for my grands as their mother requested them because they're getting into cooking. I'm going to try it with some pillowcases I have but I am not as creative as you so wish me luck! Love the little tag blanket and the banner is too cute to handle! You are a whiz with the sewing machine! I'm slowly getting back into it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....