Sunday, October 21, 2018

A Visit from Mama...

I was fortunate that my sister and brother-n-law were able to bring mama up here for a visit.
It was a test run to see how she can handle flying,,, I will say Alaska Airlines was Awesome! They took care of mom so wonderfully.. They wheel chaired mom to the waiting area, onto the plane assisted in getting mom seated and then helping with mom off the plane.
I am very impressed with their care.
 
All in all mom was a trooper the whole time. I bought a wheel chair and walker for mom's stay up here...
We had a BBQ at our daughter's home,, talk about a full house,,, between kids, adults, cousins, and critters.. we had a fun time.
 mom, aka Oma,, and the great grands...
 Smooch fest.... Aiden, mom & Jada....
 We had lunch in an Irish Pub in town...(L to R),, mom, Brittnie and her soon to be hubby, Sam.
 Mom with grands & great grands.. (L to R), Evan, Meri, Aiden, mom, Jada & Soleil.
 Here we are in down town Spokane, ,, Soleil, me, mom and Gary.
 
Soleil, me, mom, Gary and Aiden and Jada.
 
Now we feel good about mom traveling with family... Mom's stroke has weakened her body,, but not her heart,, and she was so happy to be around her grand daughters, Meri and Brittnie and her great grand kiddos, Soleil, Jada and Aiden.
Hopefully she will be able to come back up here in the Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....