Sunday, October 21, 2018

Pulling up the Rear! lol!

Well, here I am again, Pulling up the Rear! lol!
I Have been up to my eyeballs in 'stuff', and unfortunately, I am remiss for not keeping up with my Blog.
Soooo, here we go!
 I finally got around to making a watch bracelet,,, and yes one of the watches still works.!!
 I made these 2 Lic. plate frames for two of  my Glamping Gal Pals...
 did a little machine embroidery, a sachet filled with lavender from my yard.
 made a key fob from YoYos and a cute garden button.
 Found my old "Knitting Nancy".. took me a few attempts to remember how to start it...lol!
 Crocheted some more cotton dish rags for little gifts. Tucked in some of my fresh lavender.
 I took inventory of all my sewing baskets,,, and yes they are all full with craft projects...
 I have wool projects in one, cross stitch in another, yoyos in yet another, and small penny rug projects in 2 small ones... and I have 3 more out in the trailers, with stash-n-go projects.
 Just finished pruning my lavender,, with Ginger's approval ...
 Autumn has taken it's toll on the trees.... now to get around to raking up all the leaves.
I went to a over the top fabulous Quilt show... there were several hundred Quilts on display.. I am in awe of the work these ladies do... Oh if only I were that talented...Some day.... 
 
Well that's it for now.....
Have a Blessed Sunday. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've been busy. I love the key fob idea. I just replanted my lavender this year, and didn't get anything dried.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....