Monday, November 5, 2018

A Very Sad Sunday..

We had a very heart breaking day yesterday,,,
My sweet 17 year old Himi, Peekaboo,, passed away.
We knew her time with us, was near,,
I was cradling her in my arms when she took her last few breaths.... my hear just broke....
 
 
 
 
She was my little side kick,, when she wasn't napping...
There are a million and one things I will miss about her,,, from the moment I first held her as a 6week old kitten to the last moment when I held her and she crossed over the Rainbow Bridge..
I will never run out of tears... my heart is broken,, but I would do it all over again, to have her in my arms again..
17 years of sweetness..... I love you my sweet Peekaboo...


 

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.I.P. Dear sweet little Peekie. You will forever live on in our hearts, Katmom & Katdad.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....