Friday, November 2, 2018

BOO fest, come and gone...

Well, finally, BOOfest is come and gone.. all that is left id memories and candy wrappers...lol!
 
Because we live out in the country, we don't get 'Trick-or-Treaters like in the cities and subburbs.
But we do get a few lil' cuties at our door, Ok, so they are our grand kiddos and the kiddos of a friend out here.
We got a total of 6 lil' treaters... oh and one cute pup...
 Leilei in her witchy costume..
 Jaja in her "BOZO' wanna be clown costume...
 Aidee in his Super Hero costume... the blond wig cracks me up!
and our 'late in life' fur child, Ginger... she wasn't thrilled with this costume, but she tolerated it fr a whole 8 minutes! lololol!
I wonder what she will be next year? lol!

2 comments:

  1. That pup is just a riot. I wouldn't mind trick-or-treating if the kids were related to me. Fortunately, as I may have mentioned, we had no TorT's here in the Trilogy resort. Ocala is in a constant state of change...and the pace is increasing. It's much different than when we moved here 10 years ago. Funny, too, how I'm only about a year older than you are (big snort and long snicker). I think, though, you would find enough familiar places and buildings that you'd recognize the place. Give it a try sometime. You could visit Silver Springs and Rainbow Springs, and The Villages and Micanopy...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....