Saturday, May 25, 2019

And then some Pink...

I have a 'Flowering Qunice' tree,,, or so, that is what I have been told...
Not only is it a profusion of pink blossoms,,, but it smells heavenly too...
The Bees and Bumbly bees love it!
 Not sure how old this tree is,,, our house was built 35 years ago,, so I can only guess...  
 the flowers are so pretty and delicate looking...
 and the Bees are busy buzzing around all the blossoms...
 can you spot the fat bumbly?
 I am so amazed how wonderful these little blooms smell... sort of like a lemon-lilac blend.
and oh the flowers themselves are sooo sweet... I am tempted to cut a small branch and place in a vase of water,,, to adorn my dining table... but then I would feel selfish taking sweet nectar from my happy Bees...
 
(click on the pictures to get a larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....