Friday, May 31, 2019

Cute & Quick Project

Here is a cute and quick yoyo flower project...
 sew simple, cut out circles, fold in half, srirch a running stitch on the curved side, cinch knot and 
 then start another, and a 3rd and a 4th and a 5th...
 then fussy finger shape into place, knott off.. TaDa!
 I made 2, addedto the back side, a 'pin backing' attached to a small piece of felt and then glued the felt to the backside of the  flower..
Now I can change out the flowers on my hat or where ever...
 

2 comments:

  1. I wear a hat everywhere especially in the summer . . . Your idea is adorable. After all when we need to protect ourselves from the sun we still want to look cute:)
    Thank you for your warm and loving comments, you have touched my heart.
    God bless you,
    Connie:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....