Monday, August 26, 2019

Look What was Waiting for me at the P.O.

OMGeepers! look what was waiting for me at the post office..
 a package stuffed to the gills....
 2 sets of flamingo sheets,,, assorted cute flamingo ornaments, trinkets and earrings...
 a sweet flamingo mug...
 banner, tea, candle holder, sippy cup...
 and a super cute hand painted f''mingo martini glass...
I even managed to remove the f''mingo post card off the package...
 
All these flamingo goodies came to me by Karla,,, from our Maryjane Farm forum...
She knows my Aristocrat trailer is decorated  in flamingo and trailer cuteness. So she gathered up all these cute goodies and sent them my way..
And... she wrapped each and every item in pink tissue paper,,, I don't think there is a single sheet of pink tissue paper left in Florida! lol!
 
What a great surprise,, and Yes, I was ... tickled pink!
Thank you sooo much Karla,,, farm girl hugz to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....