Monday, August 26, 2019

Up to Speed...

OK,,, so to catch up to speed...today,, here is a quick run down..
 
House guests arrived,,
Toured them around
Got minimal sleep
They flew back home
We cleaned up the house
Took off in the motorhome for a week of relaxing camping...
 
Unfortunatly I did not take hardly any photos.... to busy driving, cooking or interpreting...
 
 
Now I am back on track,
I got my small lavender garden weeded, and will probably prune my Iris & Glads this week...
 
I did manage to get some sewing and crafting time in.. much needed...
 a towel Boa...
 Rock painting (I pilferd these 2  rocks from the river in Newport Washington.)
 2" sq'd ornament...
MCM banner for the TV room.
 
Oh, and did I mention I bought the complete series (6 seasons) of Donwton Abby on DVD?  Yep! gonna do some serious binge watching! haha!
I just realized, the few photos I did take from our friends visit, are on my cell phone,, so I need to send them over to my computer,, another day..
I found one on facebook,, so here it is..
Gary showed them how to drive the Quad,, and they had a blast!
 

Well, have fun,, if you have any spare time,, I can use the help in my garden...I mean, my Garden of Weedin... lol!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....