Thursday, August 29, 2019

Sewing Daze.....

I was able to slow down and get some sewing time in... Yippee!!!
 I made the smaller of the 2, last week,,, it is 2" sq... and the larger one I made yesterday, and it is approx. 4"sq...
 I made another Jean pocket holder...  perfect for holding dried flowers or even a lavender sachet.
 I made  this apron yesterday and it will be headed to Florida in a few days to a lovely lady.
 I even embroidered her name on the pocket....
 A friend sent me this apron pattern,,, so I dug through my stash of fabric and did a wee bit of modification to the pattern...
 I LUV it! and it fits perfect...
I embellished the pocket with a flamingo.. and though you can't see them,, I stitched on a YoYo at the side by each apron tie..
 
 
I forgot to post a photo of the Dirndle that my childhood  best friend gave me...
It is so sweet... I do need to iron it,,  and most likely I will wear it on Thanksgiving....
Well, I wonder if I will get to play in my sewing room tomorrow... fingers crossed that I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....