Monday, May 25, 2020

May 24th and 25th...

Well yesterday, May 24th was such a lovely day...
I got to spend some wonderful time with all 3 grand kiddos...
They helped me in the garden,, and then they painted old cloths pins for my garden and then they painted rocks,, for their mother's garden at their home..
We ate lunch and topped it off with Nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread) on orange slices...Yummy!
 
It was a much needed visit for all of us.. and even though we didn't have direct contact we still got to be together...
 
May 25th,,, I awoke early this morning and watered my garden first thing,,, thinking it was going to be another sunny warm day... Nope!.. about 1/2 an hour after I came in from my garden.. it rained,,, off and on lightly for the better part of the day..
Good thing I didn't wash the car or we might have gotten a down pour of rain! :>)
 
So,,, I decided to sew something... and ended up using some bits-n-pieces to make some mini aprons.
I didn't use my flash because the flash washed out the colors.. but at least you get the idea.

Now to figure out what mischief to get into next...
Have a wonderful week....
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute way to use up scraps. They'd make nice Christmas tree ornaments, water bottle covers or made into a banner too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....