Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday, December 6th(18 days til christmas)

Bees w/o Boarders Apron Swap. I made this one.


Vintage linens my Mother found & sent to me.


Peekaboo guarding my new apron & goodies

Peekie all zonked out!



I thought I would share a few pictures from my camera with you today...


We had a fun Apron Swap on the MaryJane's Farm Forum/Bees with out Boarders" and here is a picture of the (delightfully brilliant idea) apron & goodies that I received from Khart~Kathy....Thank you so very much Kathy, I am wearing it right now.
The blue apron (1st pic.) is the one I made for my secrete swap friend at BWOB.
And ofcouse, what would my blog be, if it did not include a picture of one of my furbabies,,, totally exhausted from playing a game of "chase the ribbon with mommy"....
My mother, who lives in Palm Desert/Palm Springs California and found these beautiful handworked lines & doilies. Knowing that I collect them she bought & sent them to me. I am in 'Hog Heaven'...as I love vintage and not so vintage linens & doilies.
(click on the pics to get a closer peek)
Have a Wonderful Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....