Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Fun Apron Swap...


I finished participating in another fun Apron Swap. This one was a "Tea Apron" swap.I finished the apron, packaged it up with some goodies and sent it off on it's way to my wonderful swap buddy, Shawnee.
In her bio-info, she mentioned that Cherries is/are one of her favorite fun themes to use for decorating.
I really enjoy the apron swaps that are hosted by both Shawnee & Lucy. They take turns hosting various Sassy Flirty Apron Swaps. They do a wonderful job setting up, organising & hosting these fun swaps. They both are wonderful Apron Wearing Swap Mamas....
Trying to keep 100 crafty sewing ladies on target and on time is a phenomenal task! And they do it so well.
Hugz to them.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful apron; your so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace..I'm Sheryl #777...have so enjoyed reading your blog...you have given me the encouragement to try one myself... aintforcitygals.blogspot.com hope to see you at the NW Rendezvous...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....