Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wonderful Finds....

I was recently over in Cheney at the local Ben Franklin store..... I was snooping around in the 'sale bin' in the fabric/crafting department when I came across these 2 patterns.... SCORE! I can never have enough apron patterns....lol!


The 'Baby Baggies' is just too cute! Using a store bought T-shirt & socks,,,, all I need to do is cut, sew and attach the 'pants' to the T-shirt & socks... Guess what my grand babies will be wearing this Spring!


I bought this itty bitty mini iron for my craft work... but I have not had a chance to use it yet....


OK,,, is this uber cute or what!?! I won this at auction... I love the 1960's mid-century modern cocktail shaker. I might even put it to good use on New Years Eve... anyone want a Chocolatini!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....