Friday, December 23, 2011

Pendelton....

I found this fantastic red Pendelton wool jacket... I scored Big Time ! I found this lovely red Pendelton wool jacket... it is in fabulos condition, and for a mere $6.00 OMG! At first I had planned to use it to cut up,,, but the more I looked it over I decided to get it cleaned & wear it insead! I can see me now, Down in Pendelton, Oregon in May (camping trip for the 'Cattle Baron's Weekend),,, wearing my koolieo red jacket....
I love Pendelton Wool anything.... coats, shirts, robes, neck scarfs, pillows, blankets, totes.... most of which I use for my Glamping trips. I even have 2 Pendelton wool robes that I store in my trailers for Glamping trips.

I recently found a blue & green plaid Pendelton shirt that I plan to cut up and make a decorator pillow out of. One of these days I want to make a wool quilt out of Pendelton wool shirts..... talk about snuggly warm! Did I mention I Love Pendelton Wool Anything!?! :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....