Saturday, January 31, 2015

Last Day in January...

Today I had the house pretty much to myself (hubby went metal detecting) so I decided to pull my sewing machine from my craft room and set up a sewing area in the kitchen where the sun was shining from the window...
We have been having partly sunny but mostly cloudy days this past week and I needed a little sunshine.. So first I set up a couple of bright happy Mums in little shakers on the window sill.
Then I finished up a festive Christmas table runner quilt that I had started in the early Fall...
 I love the  Mid Century Modern design...  So, does this mean I am late for Christmas 2014 or uber ahead of myself for Christmas of 2015... lol!
Then once this was finished I started on an apron which will be a Valentine gift...
 It's a simple but sweet pattern... even my little peekaboo kitty likes it...
and yes, as always,,, I have to have a 'yoyo' on it..

Hopefully tomorrow will bring more sunshine and if not, you can be sure I will find some mischief to get into! 

3 comments:

  1. Always good to get those UFO's done! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy bee! Love how the apron and quilt turned out!!! Love your kitty in the picture too! What a pretty view out your window! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vielen Dank für deinen Besuch bei mir! Dein neuer Tablerunner gefällt mir sehr gut, es gibt soooo tolle Stoffe, die Schürze ist auch schön geworden,
    liebe Grüße an dich, Jutta

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....