Sunday, January 4, 2015

Working on Some UFO's...

I am notorious for 'starting' projects... and even more so for not finishing them up!
So this weekend was my weekend to get a few "UFO's" completed,, or at least almost completed...
 a decanter waiting to be Blinged up...
 a retro fun table runner quilt,
 a Pinni~apron,
 a bibbed Wine theme, apron...
flannel table runner and mug rug...

Tada! go some of them assembles, and others finished off....
 Blinged Whiskey Decanter (I removed and painted a Horse trophy and added a cork)
 All stitched together, just need to put the backing on and bind it...
 Wine theme apron is ready to be worn...
 Daisy Kingdom pinni, front side...
 and the back side...
 this is the flannel table runner, I need to back and bind it...
and a sweet 'mug rug'.....
I love it when I start getting UFO's completed...
(un finished objects)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you got a lot done...love the aprons...real cute. Now when you get through your stash, just come on over here and help me with my awning I started last winter!

    Looks like I will miss you when you come up. I will be heading to Canada with my daughter to use my Christmas gift from her. We are going to a Hot Springs up there the end of the month....the 22nd and 23rd.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....