Sunday, April 12, 2009

Finished a few more projects...

Re-purposed apron from a bed sheet, lace & table cloth.
Re-purposed apron from vintage napkins, doilies, jewelery & table cloth.
Crochet Wine Bottle Sweater. This took me just short of an hour to crochet.
Vintage flour sack cloth stitchery....typical of the Monday-Sunday motifs.

A wonderful example of clean needle work. The back looks like a mirror image of the front.
Ok, as if I don't have enough un-finished projects on my sewing table...but I did manage to get a few more completed plus acquired some more vintage linens to add to my collection... Rainy days get me so motivated to sew...don't know why, just does.

5 comments:

  1. You are delightfully creative; what beautiful things you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You busy little bee! I love your new apron creations Gracie!!!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  3. That apron you made is just beautiful, and the old embroidery items are so sweet.

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable aprons, Gracie!! Just love em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your apron! It came out great :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....