Friday, April 17, 2009

My Newest Apron...




My swap partner, Shawnee, from the 'Sassy Flirty Apron' group was my partner in a delightful Tea Apron themed swap.
Here is the ever so sweet apron she made for me in my two favorite colors, green & purple.
It is a reversible wrap apron, one of my favorite styles of aprons. The purple is a rose motif and the green/cream is a Toile print, one of my favorite types of fabrics. The "Finger tip" Tea towel has sweet little appliqued tea bags & embroidered flowers on it. Then there is the yummy Scones mix & Chi Tea as well as a awesome Tea Mug with my initial on it. The handmade card has a sweet little tea cup pin attached, which I wore to work today. Also a sweet little book on Teas....which I have read 1/2 way through. I plan to finish tonight.
I feel like such a "Farm princess", and since my birthday is in just a few days it was an even bigger thrill to open all these wonderful goodies.
Thank you Shawnee.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....