Sunday, June 20, 2010

Apron Fun


Ok, so I am heading out on another "Glamping" trip in a few days.....I love finding or making little 'gifts' for friends when meeting up with them for our Glamping weekends.I made some pillow cases for some of the gals but for the 'leader' of our cooking team I thought an apron would be appropriate.I was in one of my "Rebellious moods" and did not feel like following an apron pattern so I just started cutting and sewing and this is what I made.
I call it "Cooking Under the Stars".

2 comments:

  1. That is so adorable, you are getting so talented and clever! Love the pattern and color combo. Hope it doesn't rain on your glamping trip, again! Smooth sailing under the stars for you.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh... I love that one, Gracie!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....