Monday, June 28, 2010

Sisters on the Fly...2010

Me, Kelly, Toni & Mig as we get ready to caravan over to Wenatchee, WA.

Yeehaw! what fun I had with all my "Sisters"....
Wenatchee, Washington was the location for the 5th annual "Northwest Gathering" of
Sisters on the Fly.
I am going to be posting a few pictures on my trailer blog, just click on the cute trailer icon to go to that blog.
Happy Trails!
SISTERS ON THE FLY NW GATHERING 2010
www.youtube.com
Sisters on the Fly NW Camping Outing in Washington with vintage travel trailers 2010
A fun quick video of our weekend thanx to sister Julie.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun in my old stomping grounds! Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun Gracie! Look how cute you look! I love Kelly!!! Wonder if she moved to ID yet?!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....