Sunday, November 6, 2011

Best of Intentions...

Ok, so today I really did have the best of intentions to get some sewing done this afternoon.... but try as I might, I just could not stay focused... I did get some machine embroidery finished, and 4 aprons cut out... but when it came to sitting at my sewing machine I just wasn't focused... so instead I decided to go play with some paper crafting and this is what I came up with.
I have seen these 'Banners' on my sweet friend, MaryJane's blog & etsy shop,
( http://thebeehivecottage.blogspot.com/ ) She makes the cutest little tags, notebooks and banners.... so I thought why not give it a try.... well let me tell you.... I spent nearly 2 hours making this one.... next time I am just going to call Maryjane, and place my order.... and then sit back and eat BonBons! lol!
As for my sewing,,,, don't worry, I'll get back to it tomorrow! well maybe... lol!

3 comments:

  1. Really cute banner. MaryJane does indeed make the most adorable paper crafts.
    I've been working on a banner too but it will not happen in two hours...bummer! I will be lucky to get it done this month. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, how cute, Gracie. Yes, MaryJane makes it all look so simple. Yours is really cute! Is it out of paper or fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bev,
    funny you should ask... I photo copied sections of 2 different fabrics and cut out the images.
    and do you recognise some of the images? haha!
    Hugz
    >^..^<

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....