Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wool Cameo Box Craft

Wool Cameo Box craft Project.... My neighbor, Andrea, loves doing wool craft projects and Penny Rugs. So when ever I come across wool I save it for her for her crafting projects.
Recently she invited me over to make & take a project....did I mention she is a retired Home Ec. teacher, and teaching is in her blood.....I think she is going to give me an "A" for this project...least ways, I sure hope so!...
It is made using cardboard from a cereal box, scrap pieces of wool, bits-n-pieces of trim, buttons, fabric glue, needle & thread....& Voila! instant box...well sort of!
Actually you would use wool for both the inside & outside, but I just had to be different, and used fabric on the inside....so it was a bit more tricky getting everything together...but here is my end result. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....