Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy October 2010

Morning on the West Plains...
Yep it's Autumn...
"How much is that Kitty in the window...? "
This is the most current apron that I made for a swap at the "Flirty Apron Swap blog"
Peekaboo kitty modeling my new vintage apron....
This is a sweet reversible apron..... I found this and the above pink apron at the local Thrift for $3.50 ea....awesome find....
I have been so busy and it is only half way through the month....
I was so delighted to find these 2 aprons...and for only $3.50 each...SCORE!
My little Peekaboo Kitty is my partner in crime and is always under foot because she is such a curious little kitty....and has to always check out my latest finds...

2 comments:

  1. Love those misty photos!!! Great shots! Nice aprons, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The misty photos remind me of my Serenity Acres that I have no longer...I really miss the rural life but keep planning and hoping that it will be mine again someday. Meanwhile keep those pictures coming!
    Your kitty reminds me of a movie star kitty! Love the aprons too....especially the one you made for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....