Saturday, February 19, 2011

R.A.O.K.

Look what I got in today's mail!!!! OMG! a R.A.O.K.....
Monica aka Happy Zombie, a talented quilter & fabric designer surprised me with a R.A.O.K.
I received the sweetest "Needle Bag" lined with felt and it has 3 'pocket~pages & a snap closure, made by Monica herself!
And,,,,, 5 sets of 4" quilt blocks in 5 colors & 5 prints...talk about cute!
I love her sweet Gnome print fabric & complimentary fabrics....are these cute or what?
Talk about yumaliouscious prints! I can hardly wait to create....just looking at & holding these 4" blocks makes me happy.....
Thank you 'sew' very much Monica........instant 'sunshine' in the form of fabric!
p.s. for those who are wondering what R.A.O.K. means.....
R-random
A-acts
O- of
K- kindness
I discovered Monica's site via another blog site,,,, and she had these absolutely adorable little mini Halloweenie Totes that she had made (check out the Fall Quilts & More magazine). I just had to make a few of my own for some of my vintage trailer glamping gal pals. The mini totes turned out 'sew' cute...again, Thank you Monica!
Check out Monica's blog site,,,,you'll be glad you did,,,and warning,,,,you'll be grinning and possibly drooling after you visit her site. I'm just saying.... lol!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable is that? Double lucky!! Those prints are just adorable...I bet I see some of them in the newest trailer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Gracie - I'm sooooooooo happy that you won - and your blog post practically brought me to tears (of joy, or course). There is no better gift then to make something - and it goes to someone who is so kind, generous, happy, giving, fun and just all around wonderful. You make think you won my little give-away... but it was ME who was the big winner! I thank you! xxoo!!!

    And who knew when I made those little Halloween bags... that they'd lead me to a new and wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....