Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What a Great Week....

What a great week,,,,,,I started work on a Wool/Felt project (mini wool felt stockings)...then I received my copy of "Apronology" that I had won on the "Apron Memories" blog, hosted by EllynAnne Geisel & Stampington Publications....I am soooo thrilled!
Then the book I ordered, "Sew Retro" arrived....what a great book. I am still drooling...
Now to find the time to read both my book & magazine and finish stitching my mini stockings!
Truth be known....the really good thing about all of this?...I had been sick for 3 days....and so this was the perfect "medicine" to make me feel better! and I Do!

1 comment:

  1. I spotted the "Sew Retro" book at JoAnn Fabrics today and took time to browse through the whole thing. Such wonderful eye candy, filled with vintage images. There's not too many projects in it I would make but a very fun book.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....