Saturday, February 11, 2012

Vintage Lipstick Holder...

I luv vintage lipstick holders... I have several of them...made of brassy metal, filigree motif, and for those of you who know me,,,know I luv to spray paint that cheesy brassy metal! heeheehee!...
This however is my only plastic one. It was missing half of the rhinestones and the few still attached rhinestones were dingy. So I popped them off and glued on all new rhinestones plus I decided to add colored stones in the flowers and I added pearls in the 2 big flowers... Now to find lipstick tubes slender enough to fit in here....it's funny, this one has smaller openings then the metal ones... I do use one of my brass ones in my bathroom, so maybe I will put this one in one of my Trailers or???

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen one of those. It looks so pretty embellished with the gems etc.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....