Thursday, February 2, 2012

6 More Weeks!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Phil, what are you thinking?
Feb. 02.2012
"The Punxsutawney Groundhog Club made their decree Thursday morning in central Pennsylvania: Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow, and there will be six more weeks of winter. The announcement was met with boos from the enormous crowd gathered in Punxsutawney. "

Well I guess I had better not put away my Winter clothes just quit yet! uugghh!
They say he is 39% accurate,,, so there is still a chance that 'Phil' has a 61% chance of being wrong! Come on 61%! lol!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like we haven't even had winter here yet. What a strange winter.


I love hearing from you....