Saturday, November 3, 2012

Secret Santa Swap.

Every now in then I participate in Shawnee's Apron Swaps.... and here it is, time to do our Christmas one...
So bare with me as I post my answers on the listed Q&A's....
I'll be posting pics of the apron and goodies that I send to my secret swap partner and what I receive.
                                                       HO HO HO and Bingle Jells!
1.What are your hobbies? Glamping Gardening and Crafting....


2.What are your favorite colors? Green and Purple

3.Do you collect anything? Everything! vtg. 50's, lucite grape clusters, mixers, tea cups, yep, everything.

4.Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? nope!

5.Do you have any pets? 2 spoiled rotten kitties.

6.Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate? I have to choose? lol!  luv all 3.

7.What do you like to read? anything humorous. (Erma Bombeck)

8.Do you prefer Cookies or Candies as a sweet? again, I have to choose? lol! luv both.

9.What is your favorite holiday treat? Lebkuchen  (a type of German spiced cookies)

10.Describe your favorite holiday tradition. Serving Gluhwine...a type of warmed mulled/spiced red wine.

11.Did you believe in Santa as a child? you betcha!

12.When do you open presents? Christmas Eve.

13.Do you put up a tree and when? the day after Thanksgiving and does not come down until Jan 2nd.

14.Does your tree have a theme? yes,,,and I change themes and colors every year.

15.What has been your favorite gift to give? to receive? my favorite gifts to give and receive are the handmade ones.



2 comments:

  1. How fun. With my large family (kids still at home), I have no time for making swap items anymore. One day I hope to participate in one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting -- I'm SO glad you're swapping with us!

    Shawnee

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....