Monday, April 20, 2020

Happy Birthday To Me!

Happy Birthday to me...
I normally don't mention my birthday,, and try to keep it low keyed.. but,, it was such a wonderful day.... I couldn't resist sharing...
 
The sun was shining and the weather was lovely...
 
First thing this morning, my childhood best friend called me... (from Germany) and we chatted and giggled like a couple a little girls!
 
Then my sister called to tease me about being older than her..haha!
 
I also got a call from a dear friend who lives in Pennsylvania,, and is the most talented Knitter and fabulous gardener... with a heart as big as the moon for critters both furry and feathery.
 
Then, my lovely former neighbor called to wish me a Happy B-day and let me know she had a gift for me...
 a sweet music box, a Glamping Tote and a wool felt pattern...
 
I have been wanting this pattern, but just never bought it.. now I have it!   :>)
 
So far, so good... I even made chocolate-chocolate chip muffins..
 
Then my daughter stopped by with the grand-kiddos,,, and dropped off a gift,  we ate the muffins and the kids entertained us with cart wheels and hand stands, and lots of "Air-Hugz"...
my daughter made this "Diamond Painting' for me,,,, and the kiddos made a wall plaque with their hand prints on it (which I forgot to take a photo of)...
 
Hubby made a dash for the Post Office and brought a stack of mail,, filled with birthday cards and goodies...
 
Winnie, back in Florida sent me a cute YOYO fob,,, knowing how I love YOYOs...
How cute,, and what a sweet idea...
Then there was a cox, that arrived from Sherry,, we did a scrap swap.. and her gift to me arrived to day!
 it was loaded with goodies... tea, handcrafted cards,, even a fabric sewn post card, and hand made stick pins... and.....
 this is a tote she made for me from some MaryJane Butters Glamping  fabric...
she even used glamping fabric for the inside pockets..... oh I can hardly wait to use it!
 
And the day gets better.. I had ordered a 'Air Fryer',, and it arrived today, wasn't due until the 25th,,,  but since I didn't have anything to make in it... yet... hubby took me to Arbys,, Drive Thru for dinner... Oh my stars! it is the 1st time I have been out to eat in 7or8 weeks! Wowzers!!!!
 
After dinner, we managed to get some bulbs dug up and transplanted... 
 
And that my friends is all the excitement for 1 day...
Thanks for letting me ramble on and on about my birthday... I just might be willing to have another one, next year!!!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. It sounds as if you had a wonderful birthday! Lots of gifts and cards and love shown to you. It's only 11:58 so technically it's still your birthday so let me tell you one more time. HaPpY, HaPpY BiRtHdAy to you!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aweee,, Betsy,, Thank you so much...
      Hope you are enjoying this lovely weather we are having... I love being outside,,, puttering around the property....

      Delete
  2. Happy Belated birthday but what a birthday you had! That was amazing!!! I'd take a birthday like that any day! Continue to enjoy all those treasures!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....